Force Necessary: Stick! is a course of options with both a single-handed grip and a double-handed grip, impact weapon program. Impact grips are interchangeable while in combat, standing through grounded. Hock teaches the grips in an integrated format because, as you train, you must be able to transition to both grips instantly as needed to maximize your survival against criminals and enemy soldiers.
“I know who you are, what you want. The primary reason you carry or keep near an expandable baton, some sort of sturdy flashlight, cane, axe handle, bat, even a straight stick, and have these tools in your home, work and car, is to protect yourself. This Impact Weapon course is from and for:
- martial artists,
You will be using:
- The martial arts stick or cane.
- The enforcement “nightstick.”
- The “side-handle” enforcement “nightstick” pros and cons.
- The walking and/or hiking cane.
- The tactical flashlight.
- The tactical, customized umbrella.
- The expandable-collapsible baton, open and closed.
- The riot baton (with some team tactics discussion)
- Stick grappling
- Stick ground fighting
- The rifle and the shotgun striking and grappling applications.
- The fixed bayonet applications.
In Force Necessary: Stick! course you will learn:
- Impact weapon strategies used by military, police and martial sources.
- Impact weapon tactics and strategies to intimidate and disperse opposing personnel.
- Expandable and fixed-straight stick stress quick draws.
- Impact weapon tactics to control and contain opponents.
- Application to bayonet tactics and strategies versus deadly threats.
- Disarming sticks and rifles and their counters! Weapon retention to prevent disarming.
- Use of force, legal issues, mental and physical preparation.
The Core 10 LEVEL Training Progression In this martial course, you will learn command and mastery movements of the impact weapon, riot baton, block and strike drills, support flow drills, disarming, weapon retention, control and contain methods, grappling, police, civilian and military-based combat scenarios, “stick fighting,” plus many other urban, suburban and rural survival tactics and strategies in long range, close quarters and ground fighting.
Hock teaching stick combat baton and riot control methods and tactical stick methods to hundreds of Force Recon, MEU – SOC (Special Ops capable) Marines at Camp Pendleton, CA. Hock is on platform to the left. Hock has made multiple trips to Marine bases in the USA and Guam to teach various combatives subjects, one being “the stick-baton.”
Here Hock teaches staff, students, invited martial artists, and law enforcement at the US Naval Academy at Annapolis. Prior to 9-11’s new security measures, Hock taught various combatives courses at the Naval Academy twice a year.
Hock teaches the very same martial, military and police materials at regular “citizen” seminars to all, around the world.
Hock’s courses change and evolve through time to incorporate improvements in learning styles, law enforcement agency requirements and additional training methods as they become available. If you need information about current certification requirements for impact weapons-stick combatives courses or riot baton training, or just maybe how your past FMA courses translate-relate to Force Necessary: Stick. Rank, instructorships are available or just train for knowledge. Contact Hock directly at Hock@SurvivalCentrix.com